POLICY ON DATA PROTECTION
European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
Both the privacy of the data and the confidentiality of the information are important aspects for JAVI LÓPEZ. This data protection policy establishes the way in which the personal data obtained by JAVI LÓPEZ is processed and may vary over time due to possible legislative changes, jurisprudence or the criteria followed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and / or the competent authority at any time. That is why JAVI LÓPEZ reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes that are in force at the precise moment in which the website is accessed.
Last updated on: 05/25/2018
1.- Who is responsible for the treatment?
The owner responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
- JAVIER LÓPEZ FERNÁNDEZ
- NIF: 47875686J
- Mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- With what purpose do we treat your data, what is the legitimacy for the treatment and what are the conservation periods?
The personal data that JAVI LÓPEZ collects are strictly necessary for the provision of the services indicated below and the management of the relationship established, being adequate, pertinent and not excessive, limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
We ask that in order to keep the current, accurate and up-to-date information, please inform us of any change or modification that may occur.
SUBSCRIPTORES NEWS LETTER
We treat personal data for the periodic sending of our news letter
- Legitimation: The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent that is considered granted with the subscription to the service either through the web form or through any other means enabled (such as a physical bulletin or paper form) and the consequent acceptance of this data protection policy.
Said consent may be revoked at any time through the means provided in each newsletter sent to you.
- The term of conservation: Your data will be conserved while you do not request the cancellation of the service or its suppression.
We treat your personal data to manage communications, contacts and established professional relationships.
- The term of conservation: Your data will be preserved while you do not request the deletion.
FORM QUESTION TO THE COMMISSION:
We treat personal data to meet the requests that you send us through the “Ask the Commission” form enabled on the web
- Legitimation: The legal basis for the treatment is your consent that is considered granted with the submission of the form and the consequent acceptance of this data protection policy.
- The term of conservation: Your data will be eliminated once the request is met.
3.- To whom will we communicate your personal data?
Personal data will not be communicated to third parties except by legal obligation and to judges and courts in the context of a judicial request.
International data transfer:
To carry out the news letter deliveries we use Mailchimp:
MailChimp has servers hosted outside the European Economic Area, specifically in the US and is attached to the EU-US Privacy Shield (you can check the information here), approved by the European Protection Committee (MailChimp 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308).
4.- What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain information about what data JAVI LÓPEZ is treating at all times. Next, we indicate your rights:
- – Right to access your personal data and obtain a copy of them.
- – Right to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, in its case, request its suppression when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- – In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- – In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. JAVI LÓPEZ will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims
- – Portability: you will be entitled to receive the personal data that you have, that you have provided in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading when: a) the treatment is based on the consent or a contract, and b) the treatment is done by automated means.
- – We inform you of your right to file a claim with the control authority (AEPD.- www.agpd.es) in the case that you have not seen satisfied the exercise of your rights here indicated
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can contact us through the e-mail address email@example.com indicating the following information:
- Name and surname
- ID number
- Contact email address
- Right you want to exercise
- Data on which you make your request
In the maximum period of one (1) month we will resolve your request by notifying you to your indicated mail.
5.- Security of the treatment
Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, JAVI LÓPEZ will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, which prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.